Популярни термини, които трябва да знае всеки крипто-маниак
You Must Know These Cryptocurrency Terms
1. “HODL” – “Hold on for dear life”
2. "FOMO" - Fear of missing out. It means the fear of missing out on the profit which might result from an investment or a decision.
3. "ATH" - All time high. This means that the price of a certain cryptocurrency or coin has broken all of its past records and is trading at the highest price it has ever achieved.
4. "BEAR" - This is a term borrowed from the Wall Street people. This means a trader/investor who believes the prices of a particular cryptocurrency or market will fall and wants to profit from that fall.
5. "WHALE" - This is a term borrowed from gambling people. It means a trader with a fat account, usually one who is bullish (one who thinks the market will rise) on the price of any specific cryptocurrency. These people are also referred to as bullish whales.
6. "BEARWHALE" - This means a trader with a fat account who is bearish on the price of a cryptocurrency.
7. "BAGHODLER" - This is an investor or a trader who has been holding (or hodling) for too long on a particular cryptocurrency and now has to face the consequences of that decision.
8. "REKT" - This is a misspelling of “wrecked”. This term refers to a trader or investor who is utterly ruined and destroyed with losses from the current downfall of a price.
9. "TO THE MOON" - This refers to a crypto’s upward momentum as it keeps climbing in price, as in, “The price of this coin will one day go to the moon!”
10. "ADDY" - This refers to a cryptocurrency public address (or key). For example: “Tell me your ADDY, please.”
11. "FUD" - Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. This term usually refers to investors who are unsure of the potential of a situation.
12. "CHOYNA" - A deliberately distorted way of referring to China. As China is a country which is immensely influential in the Bitcoin space, it has largely dominated mining and trading activities.